Grace Community Church exists for the purpose of glorifying God through the preaching of His Word and through the following of His will in ministering to our community and the world.
“Uniquely balancing grace and truth while reflecting our God given light.”
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
- Word of God: God’s Word is the absolute truth. We value the Word of God as the foundation and authority of all that we do. The Word of God will be boldly preached, clearly taught, and apologetically held to and lived out. (Mark 13:31; 2 Timothy 3:16, 4:2; Hebrews 4:12)
- Prayer: Prayer is the essential means by which we communicate with God and the means by which God directs our lives, according to His will. (Philippians 4:6-7; 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12)
- Worship: Worship is the corporate honoring of God for all that He is and does as well as a choice for each believer to honor God through a life surrendered to Him. (Psalm 95:6-7; Romans 12:1-2)
- Evangelism, Discipleship & Missions: Our commission is to make disciples of all age groups which will be done by evangelizing the lost and equipping the saved both locally and abroad. (Acts 1:8; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 4:11-13)
- Fellowship: Fellowship is valuing the need of every believer, united in spirit, for the purpose of cultivating intentional love for one another that reflects the love Christ has for us. (Acts 2:41-42; Philippians 2:1-4; Hebrews 10:23-25)